Todd Engel, the managing attorney of Engel Law Offices, is admitted in the State of New York and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York. He is a graduate of Syracuse University, where is received his BS in Retailing and the Syracuse University College of Law, where he earned a Certificate in Family and Social Policy.
Mr. Engel lives in Fayetteville, New York with his two children. He is active within the Central New York community and has served on the board of Jewish Family Services where he was President of the organization from 2002-2003. In addition he has served on the board of Temple Concord in Syracuse from 1999 – 2006, as Vice President from 2002-2006. Mr. Engel presently is on the board of CNYSPARC, a not for profit organization located in Syracuse, NY. Mr. Engel is also an arbitrator for Syracuse City Court, with respect to Small Claims matters.
Mr. Engel has received awards and honors both locally and nationally for his service to his community
- National Young Leader awarded by American Jewish Family and Children Agencies
- H. Hiram Weisberg Award for Young Leadership presented by the Syracuse Jewish Federation
- Syracuse 40 Under 40
- American College of Equine Attorneys
- Marquis Who’s Who in the East
- Marquis Who’s Who in the Law
- Marquis Who’s Who in America